Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rebounding Isn't Always A Bad Thing

I've learned that men talk just as much as women do. I know this, so I don't know why I let it surprise me when 2 men are in close proximity with each other, I've slept with one of them, and the other hears about it.

I accepted Junior's dinner invitation via Dave. I'm not stupid, and aside from his drunken night, Junior was making it more and more obvious that he was interested in me. I guess I should say at this point, I'm a firm believer in sexual chemistry, obviously I had it with Dave, but I wasn't feeling that with Junior. As I said before, he looked older than what I was used to dealing with, but I had no idea how old he was. I knew nothing at all about Junior's personal life. I decided I'd broach the subject during dinner.

Of all places in this city to eat, he wanted to go to Hooters. I'm still not sure what the rave is about that place (well, I can guess...and it's not the wings), but they do have some darn good fried pickles. We got our table, the guys ordered pitchers of beer, and I drank tea. I wanted to soberly remember everything that transpired that night, so I wasn't taking any chances on getting tipsy. The conversation was pretty light up through placing our orders. At some point, we got on the discussion of sex. Junior was on his third glass, so he was ready to open up, and that's when I found out that men talk amongst each other. He made some sort of snide comment about "It's one thing to get pussy, and another to get good pussy. Everybody's not able to have good pussy a stone's throw away". Dave nervously glanced at me, I looked back at him like "wtf? you told him?" Junior caught our silent exchange and started laughing. Dave picked up his beer, took a swig, and excused himself to go to the bathroom. No, I wasn't happy at first, but then it hit me, Dave must have said something good about me for Junior to make that sort of a comment. So, they gossip like little girls, do they? Lovely. Well, at least now I know that anything Dave and I do, Junior will know too, and if I get the chance, I'll give Dave something to really talk about. That'll teach Junior to try to be slick about letting me know he knows my business. But, damn..that's probably going to make him want me even more. I decided I'd just roll with it for the time.

Dave had returned to the table avoiding eye contact with me, and our food arrived at about the same time. Between munching on my fried pickles, I decided that since Junior knew more about me than I cared for him to, it was time for me to find out something about him.
Me: So, you've mentioned your son and all. Are you married?
Junior: My son's mother and I divorced (x number) of years ago
So, he's not married. That explained alot. We finally got around to mentioning his age, and found out he actually wasn't very old (closer to my age than I would have thought). That surprised me, but according to some of what he told me about his life, he'd led a not-so-easy one, so that explained why he looked older than what he was.

We finished dinner, they finished the last of their beer, and when the check came, Junior made it his treat. That was sweet of him. We got back to the hotel, unloaded out of the truck, and Junior said he was turning in for the night. Dave and I had a bit of an awkward walk to our wing. I could have asked him why he told Junior, but determined that I'd let it go, because my plan, if I got to put it into action, would speak more than anything. That chance came.

Dave invited me into his room again, and as soon as the door closed, I grabbed him, started unbuttoning his shirt, and kissed him like I was starving. He took my cue and followed suit, reached under my blouse and started trying to undo my bra. He was having a hard time with it, I laughed and took off my shirt trying to give him better access to the clasps. We fell back on his bed (him on top of me, like in a movie or something) as I wrapped my legs around him, undoing his jeans at the same time. Just as he was reaching into his pants for a condom, I stopped him, flipped him onto his back on the bed, and played mouth tease on him...starting on his neck, and working all the way down, planting soft kisses, and mildly sucking (I didn't want to leave any hickeys as evidence), until I was on my knees between his legs.
"Holy shit! Son of a bitch!" is all I heard before he tried grabbing me by my hair. He tried to raise up, but with one hand, I pushed him back to his back. I heard a whole slew of profanity for a while. When I slid my way back up, kissing and sucking the same trail I had made on my way down, he quickly flipped me onto my stomach. Next thing I knew, we were both out of breath, and he collapsed on my back, breathing heavily in my ear.

I waited until he was snoring before I got dressed and left his room. I had already made up my mind that would be the last time I dealt with Dave on that level. A little part of me knew nothing could ever become of us, for one, I was moving to BoreTown within 2 weeks, and for two, even though rebound sex can be good, I knew his heart was still with his baby's momma. My plan was to try to avoid them for the duration of my stay, but I didn't have to, because 2 days later, Junior came by my room to tell me that their company was sending them out early, and he asked for my phone number to keep in touch.

I didn't get to see Dave before they left, and last I heard, he and baby's momma had reconciled and gotten married after all...

Junior made good on keeping in touch. Little did I know what I was in for dealing with him....

No comments:

Post a Comment