Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rolling In The Deep

Via Yahoo IM four days later:

Tasha: Hey, Army man. You haven't been on here in a couple of days. How are you?
Mason: I'm good. Had to take care of some business, but all's well. How are you?
Tasha:  I'm good. Just missed my sexy hunk of man, and that sexy bitch with the pretty pussy
Mason: Well, that pretty pussy is logging in now. Did you get the webcam I sent?
Tasha: Not yet, but since I can still see you and her, I'm fine until it does
(Sandy is conferenced into the webchat)
Sandy: Hey, Tasha
Tasha: Hey, sexy. You ready to play with that pretty pussy for me?
Mason: (to Sandy) Babe, make sure you do it right for her. Tasha, tell her exactly what you want her to do
Tasha: Okay. Mason, you gonna be stroking that big cock for me while I make Sandy cream?
Mason: You bet your ass I am

I played along (as Tasha) with the web 3-some til they both came. When it was done, Tasha had a few questions.

Tasha: So, I'm not gonna have to wait this long again before I get to see this, am I?
Sandy: No. Sorry. I just got back from Kansas and we were too busy to be online while I was there
(I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!)
Tasha: Okay, because I want to see that pussy again real soon. Can't wait til I can taste it
Mason: You can soon if you want to
Tasha: How could I do that?
Mason: I don't leave for another week. I can fly both of you down here if you can come
Tasha: I'll check my schedule and see if that works
Sandy: That would be great
Tasha: LOL. Mason, you do this for all of your women?
Mason: Well, we had another girl that was supposed to join us this week, but she left unexpectedly before Sandy's plane arrived. You wouldn't flake on us, would you?
Tasha: Awe! You should've invited me. LOL. Bummer that she missed the orgy, but I'm looking too forward to sucking on that cock, and licking that pussy to flake on you.
Mason: Had I known she was going to flake, I would have invited you
Tasha: LOL. And I would've came in more ways than one. You both would've came multiple times and ways, too
Sandy: Good, then. Let Mason know as soon as you find out about your schedule so we can try to get together before he leaves

SON OF A MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!!! That bastard had planned a 3-some with me??? AND he knew how I felt about that shit, AND I didn't know Sandy. Tasha knew her, but because he had no idea that I was Tasha, he had no idea that I knew about Sandy. That was some pretty cold shit. He was going to try to sneak some shit in on me. I'm so glad I got my ass out of there when I did. So, THAT'S why my first mind told me to drive. That explains why he was upset that I didn't want to fly up there, because had I let him fly me there, I'd have been completely at his mercy, with no way of escape. Like I said, I'm not naive, I may play that role sometimes and be a denialist, but I'm not dumb, and my intuitions have never been wrong.

Needless to say, Tasha wasn't in contact anymore. I had everything I needed to move forward from that catastrophic situation. I canceled the fake online profile, and closed the IM account being used for Tasha.

It should have been easy to pick up and move on, right? Inspite of the situation, it was still hard to do. I'd invested time, money, and energy into that "relationship". When I IM'd Mason as myself, I told him that he hurt me very badly. He responded with an apology, said he was very emotional about it (I told him to fuck his emotions), and then told me it would be best to not contact him anymore. He deleted me from Facebook, and (I found out from him later) blocked me from Yahoo. I pined over the loss for a few months, but was glad I had gotten out of that situation with my dignity.

Lawrence continued to take care of me, and that eased my mind for the time. I briefly dated another military man that was stationed at a base in my state, but he had too many children for me to get serious about.

Now, the moment and story as to the "where this blog came from". During that summer, I'd finally put the pieces of my life back together. I'd written Mason a letter pouring out all of my feelings (I debated about actually sending it, but somehow the stamp just jumped onto the envelope, so....), and told him that I was releasing him. And with that letter, I did. Something about putting my feelings into words on paper helps me to heal better. Eventually, I reopened my online account on the site that I'd met Mason on (I blocked him from my page), met a few guys that caught my interest, exchanged a few emails with some, but 2 stood out above the rest, so I devoted my attention to "John" and........"ALLEN".

No comments:

Post a Comment